I don't need the gym



Yesterday, when I was walking from Koteshwor to Lokanthali, I had the most insane experience. I was thinking about hitting the gym the next day and the exercises that I would do. I mostly thought about the satisfaction you get when you feel the exercise working the desired muscle, i.e. how doing shoulder press burns your shoulders.

Weirdly, I started feeling the same burn on my muscles. I was thinking about bench press and it felt like strands of muscle were being removed from my chest (this is how I feel while benching). I got very excited and started thinking about every exercise I knew. The same thing happened- the muscle associated with the exercise started to burn/tire.

The burn is the best part, so feeling that in almost all parts of my body in 5 minutes was orgasmic- must be how paradise feels like (if there's one).

P.S. Bench press and pull-ups are the best exercises.




Comments